How to Mobile Advertising Strategies by Promo SEO
The likes of Facebook, Google and Snap are driving the rapid growth of mobile advertising, which includes social, video, search and good source of backlinks. Here’s a look at the state of mobile advertising, based on industry reports and the takeaways for marketers.
Lately everybody is speaking about how much traffic we can obtain with Instagram. So I did a test. I have been using Zen-promo to do my job.
What is Zen-Promo ? Well Zen-promo is not just an app to get followers on Instagram, its main purpose is to drive as much attention as possible to your account using all the available means.
You will not only get more real followers, likes and comments in the most natural way possible, you will be able to use professional tools to reach your target audience which from my point of view it is an amazing goal to arhive and site search.
The service is older than you might think: it has grown from a limited-access project for a certain group of professional influencers and promoters for mobile advertising strategies.
After the promotion algorithms were tested and approved, we have polished the interface making it easy and safe for the wide audience to work with, added a few innovative features and rolled out this ultimate Instagram automation tool.
The major takeaways
- Mobile-based impressions and clicks are primary growth drivers for digital advertising.
- Social video grew immensely in the U.S. and not only last year.
- Compared to Google, Amazon and Facebook, SnapChat is projected to experience faster mobile ad revenue growth in the U.S. from 2016 to 2019.
- Google and Facebook still have the biggest market share in mobile advertising.
- Mobile will remain a key driver of programmatic advertising’s growth through 2018.
Facebook and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
n response, tech behemoths have created solutions to optimize content on mobile devices, what I’ll refer to as Mobile Publishing Formats. You’ve probably heard of at least one of the three most popular: Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Facebook Instant Articles, and Apple News.
If you’d like to dive into specific information about each right away:
The key numbers
- 74 percent: The majority of overall internet consumption that will be mobile in 2017, according to Zenith Media.
- $79 billion: The size in 2016 of the global mobile advertising market, which is expected to grow by 31 percent this year, according to Magna Global.
- $215 billion: The size of the global mobile advertising market by 2021. This will represent 72 percent of total digital budgets, according to Magna Global.
- $2.1 billion: The size in 2016 of the social video market, which grew 140 percent year over year in the U.S., according to Magna Global.
- $770 million: The size of Snap’s projected U.S. mobile ad revenue this year, up around 158 percent from last year. This will grow by 66 percent and 73 percent in 2018 and 2019, respectively, according to eMarketer.
- $19.9 billion: The size of Google’s dominant share of the U.S. mobile ad market this year, followed by Facebook ($14.4 billion) and Yahoo ($1.3 billion), according to eMarketer.
- $22 billion: In 2017, programmatic mobile ad spend in the U.S. will grow 34 percent, from $18 billion last year. By year-end, mobile will account for around 75 percent of the $32.6 billion programmatic display ad market, according to eMarketer.
Which Of The Following Mobile Advertising Strategies Has Been Most Successful
Social video is a big driver for mobile advertising’s growth, due to platforms like Periscope and Facebook, and Snap pioneered a short vertical video format that has been adopted by more and more publishers.
Not only mobile growth is mainly driven by platforms also agencies never intend to spend big money that way, so the potential of mobile advertising is largely unrealized, according to Travis Johnson, global president of mobile agency ansamble.
Mobile Marketing And Advertising
We’ve come a long way in the past few years. Giant pandas are no longer endangered. Self-driving Ubers are already on streets. Apparently your next roof will be made of solar shingles. Great, but why is the mobile web still so frustrating?
Enjoy Mobile Advertising Strategies article and don’t forget to share and link as back.